- There is only one true God who is the eternal King, Creator and Redeemer of all that is. He is perfectly holy, just, loving and truthful. He has revealed Himself to be eternally self-existent- one in being in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- The Bible to be the inspired and only infallible and authoritative Word of God. Humankind was created in the image of God to know and enjoy Him yet we willfully rejected the Lordship and glory of God for which we were intended. Because of this, sickness, death, and judgment entered the world and now creation experiences the effects and consequences of sin.
- The Lord Jesus Christ, the one and only Son of God, was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of a virgin, Mary, and is God’s Anointed One, empowered by the Holy Spirit to inaugurate God’s Kingdom of earth. He was crucified for our sins once and for all time, died, was buried, resurrected and ascended into the heavens, and is now alive today, in the presence of God the Father and in His people. He is “true God” and “true man”.
- We are saved by God’s grace, through faith in the person and work of Jesus Christ. Anyone can be reconciled to God through repenting, believing, and receiving Jesus as their Savior and Lord. The Holy Spirit regnerates, justifies, convicts, and adopts us as we enter the Kingdom of God as His sons and daughters.
- In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live holy and minister supernaturally. The baptism of the Holy Spirit according to Acts 1:4-8 and 2:4 is poured our on believers that they might have power to advance the Kingdom of God.
- The victorious redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides freedom from the power of the enemy (sin, sickness, lies, and torment).
- The Church consists of all who put their faith in Jesus Christ. He gave His church the ordinances of Baptism and Communion. The Church exists to carry on the ministry of Jesus Christ and further advance His Kingdom by undoing the works of the enemy, preaching and living the good news of God’s love, discipling the nations, baptizing and teaching them to love and obey God.
- In the ever increasing government of God and in the Blessed Hope, which is the glorious visible return of our Lord Jesus Christ for His overcoming bride.(His church. Heaven and hell are real places. There will be a resurrection of the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to death).
WE ARE ALSO PASSIONATE ABOUT:
Relationship with God Our number one priority is our personal relationship with God. Our first ministry is to God with extravagant joy and gratitude.
Supernatural Ministry Every believer is a supernatural minister of the gospel of power. All ministry flows from the prayer “Thy kingdom come… on earth as it is in heaven.” We equip and send the church to carry on the signs and wonders that followed Jesus.
Impact through Love & Power Serving a city, not just a church, we demonstrate God’s grace by impacting every sphere with His unconditional love and transforming power